Author Topic: Saturday October 15th at the Wings of Eagles center in Horse Heads / Elmira.  (Read 486 times)

Offline gregelling

• MRSI
    • View Profile
This is a Boy Scout of America membership drive. we have been invited to have a display, possibly help with building, a launch if the weather is good, Promote U.R.R.G.   the more people that sign up means the more things we can help them with.  Elmira is only 1 hr and 15 min from our field. talk about getting more family's involved.

please contact Greg Elling if you can help. 607-869-9658.

Offline gregelling

• MRSI
    • View Profile
Unfortunately I had to cancel this event, Don T will be in Florida, Tim W has been called upon to take his scout troop on a camping event and I am going in for surgery on Friday and that left only Donna E. ahh NO.  The good news is that the contact person wants to come to the field to see for her self what we have and what we do, so every one please be on your best behavior. :)

Offline RKeller

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for handling all this Greg. Hopefully we can work something out with them in the future.
Riley Keller
URRG
TRA#15415
L1 25 Oct 2014 Estes MDRM CTI H133
L2 25 June 2015 Rocketry Warehouse DYOK, CTI L1030RL 14.7k ft mach 1.57

I'm addicted to building stuff, rockets are just a way to get high

Offline gregelling

• MRSI
    • View Profile
I gave them all the information about when and where we are and the organization representative wants to come and see what we are all about.