Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
High Power / Re: Started my next project - 1/22 scale Saturn IB
« Last post by David Carter on June 24, 2018, 11:19:21 PM »
Some of you got to see this fly last November, although not without issues. I then had to put it on hold as my plan was to move to Australia for a few years. Well, apparently I'm too old to move to Australia, and can't get the required work visa. It looks like I'll be back either next month or early October.

That means I can finish this build in time for the Apollo 11 anniversary! Plans for repairs and upgrades are already underway.

In the meantime, I've started a video series to document this build. Check it out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4xGgMHU40BHQAXmDcR9IuA
High Power / Re: Finished my Bigger Bertha
« Last post by RKeller on May 30, 2018, 09:41:31 AM »
Love it!
« Last post by PGagnon on May 29, 2018, 09:25:03 PM »
IMPRESSIVE !!   8)
Events / Re: Volunteers for Niagara Falls airshow
« Last post by RickB on May 29, 2018, 08:34:25 AM »
Last call for exhibitor forms.  I need to have them by tomorrow morning if you're thinking of attending on URRG's behalf.
Events / Re: Volunteers for Niagara Falls airshow
« Last post by Larry Weibert on May 27, 2018, 05:33:39 PM »
Hi Rick Thanks ill get mine submitted. Sounds like an interesting week end
« Last post by mdutch on May 25, 2018, 11:21:58 PM »
Very nice Rick.
High Power / Finished my Bigger Bertha
« Last post by RickB on May 25, 2018, 06:48:36 PM »
I know several people saw my 4" Bertha at the May launch next to my table.  I only had part of the paint work done then.  That is now complete, decaled, and clearcoated:

Photo & Video Gallery / Call for photos from May launch
« Last post by RickB on May 22, 2018, 01:29:47 PM »
I am looking for usable photos from this past weekend's launch to accompany the report in the newsletter.  Most of the pictures I took (with my cell phone) are of pretty poor quality.  If you have a few photos I can use, please post them were I can get to them or email to PotterRocketeer@gmail.com.  Included photos will probably be fairly small in print, so images that show a rocket far away will probably not work.  Thanks!
Events / Volunteers for Niagara Falls airshow
« Last post by RickB on May 22, 2018, 08:37:10 AM »
I am still looking for a few volunteers for the Thunder of Niagara airshow in June.  URRG will have a display at the airshow as part of a STEM exhibit.  Airshow info here: https://thunderofniagara.com/

The STEM expo is actually three days - the 8th, 9th & 10th.  Attached are documents provided by the airshow liaison person giving more info.  However, exhibitors need to fill out the attached Word document, which needs to be submitted in advance so that exhibitor passes can be provided.  Please fill out and get back to me by next Tuesday, the 29th.  I will pass them on to the liaison.  You can email them to me at PotterRocketeer@gmail.com.

Thanks
Classifieds / 3 Grain Pro-98 case
« Last post by PGagnon on April 07, 2018, 06:52:49 PM »
For sale
CTI Pro 98 3 grain case with a one grain spacer and a L-610 reload.
used 3 times. Motor is complete. List $778.00. Sell $480.00.

PGagnon

I will delete this post when sold.

E-Mail PGa2266670@aol.com

I'm taking this to URRF. I'm sure it will sell there.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10